Double D's: Dogs & Drag - June 20
Pride month just got better with a set of Double D's: Dogs & Drag. We're welcoming 150 people from the LGBTQ+ community and beyond to kiki, drink, dance, and slay at our new exclusive social event for dog owners and lovers.
What to expect?
- Performances by the fierce drag queen Ophelia Manson
- Sip on boozy beverages (cocktails, rosé, and craft beer)
- Doggos Drag Race – your dog can strut the runway during our dog fashion show. Our panel of judges includes Iggy Joey, Bacon the Doggers, and Miss Pickles the Pug
- Dance party with top throwback tracks
- Get your fortune read to you by our sexy & comedic fortune teller Winny Clarke
- Hot photo opportunities on the patio and inside the taproom
Does your dog have what it takes to strut the cat walk?
Dress your pup in their best pride'fit and join the fashion show for dogs - Doggos Drag Race! Spots are limited, email email@example.com soon for a chance to be included.
Absolutely! All we ask is that you like dogs.
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as we can!